Your Avast Account is really a portal where one can manage all Avast licenses which are registered for your current email address. These licenses could be for just about any Avast product across all your devices.
A free account isn’t produced instantly for that current email address you utilize to buy or sign up for a totally free product. You have to on line by hand. However, should you register your Avast Account with similar current email address used on your Avast purchase, your license instantly seems inside your account.
To create a new account, follow the steps in this article :
- Go to http://my.avast.com and click Register.
- Type your email address, provide a new password, then click Create new account.
- In your email inbox, check for and open a new message with the subject line Avast Account – please confirm, then click the link to verify your new Avast Account.
Your Avast Account is created and ready for you to use.
The Following is the Detailed Steps on How to Creating an Avast Account :
1. In your internet browser, go to http://my.avast.com and click Register.
2. Type your email address and a new password, repeat your new password, then click Create new account.
Alternatively, click Login with Facebook or Login with Google to use your existing Facebook or Google+ account credentials.
A success notification appears when your account is created, and a confirmation email is sent to the email address you provided.
3. Check your email inbox for a new message from Avast Software with the subject line Avast Account – please confirm.
Open the message and click the link to verify your new Avast Account.
4. Click Continue to go to the welcome page of your newly created Avast Account.
Your new Avast Account has been created and you are ready to manage all of your Avast licenses and software.
That bit of information about how to creating an Avast Account, may be useful for those of you who are confused how to creating an Avast Account. Do not forget to share this information with others.