Avast Cleanup Pro is certainly a credit card applicatoin designed that may help you enhance the performance of the tool and preserve space for storage by removing unnecessary media, files, apps, and application data. Remove these products by transferring those to a cloud storage account and/or deleting them from your device. Inside the situation of photos, you may even optimize those to consume less space.
When disk space can get tight, don’t begin deleting your precious files. Avast Cleanup Pro for Mac scans your hard drive for hidden junk files, finds duplicates you will not ever understood about, and keeps your Mac running smooth.
Prior to starting install Avast Cleanup Pro for Mac, make certain that you’re logged for your system with administrator permissions, other individuals are closed, and then for any previous anti-virus software packages are uninstalled.
Minimum System Requirements
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra), Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Intel based Mac computer with 64-bit processor
- 512 MB RAM or above (1 GB RAM or higher preferred)
- 68 MB minimum hard disk free space
- An internet connection is needed to download, activate, and use the program.
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
Follow these steps to install Avast Cleanup Pro for Mac :
1. Download and run the Avast Cleanup Pro setup file.
2. In the Avast Cleanup Pro dialog that appears, double-click the Install Avast Cleanup Pro icon.
3. In the setup wizard, click Continue.
4. Review the End User License Agreement and click Continue, then click Agree.
5. Select a destination for installation, then click Continue.
6. Click Install.
7. Enter your system credentials and click Install Software.
8. Click Close to exit setup.
Once the program is effectively installed, the Cleanup Pro interface opens.