This information is on how to install Avast Passwords for Mac. Avast Passwords is a user friendly password manager. It safely stores your sensitive information and allows you to rapidly sign in to your web accounts and finish web forms.
Many web browsers offer to keep your identity information, however, this isn’t very secure and could be easily hacked. If you use Avast Passwords you are able to rapidly import any information kept in your online browser(s), and make certain it’s stored with top quality security.
Before beginning cellular phone, make sure that you are logged along with administrator permissions, other programs and web browsers are closed, and then any previous anti-virus software programs are uninstalled.
Minimum system requirements:
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra), Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan).
- Intel based Mac computer with 64-bit processor.
- 512 MB RAM or above (1 GB RAM or higher preferred).
- 256 MB minimum hard disk free space.
- Internet connection (to download and register the product, for automatic updates of the program and antivirus database).
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
There are two possible scenarios of the Avast Passwords installation for Mac:
- If you use Avast Security for Mac and if you did not uncheck the download option for the Avast Passwords during the Avast Security installation, Avast Passwords has been already downloaded to your Mac. Follow the steps in the Avast Security section to install Avast Passwords.
- If you do not use Avast Security for Mac, you need to download and install Avast Passwords. Follow the steps in the App Store section to download and install Avast Passwords.
Install Avast Passwords using :
Follow these steps to Install Avast Passwords for Mac :
Avast Security for Mac
1. Click Tools.
2. Click Activate next to the Mac icon in the Avast Passwords section. This option installs Avast Passwords.
1. Open App Store and search for Avast Passwords.
2. Click the Get button to download the app.
3. Once the button changed to Install App, click it again.
4. If prompted type your Apple ID and password.
5. Once the button changed to Open, click it again.
Once Avast Passwords is installed, you are able to open it up directly by clicking the application icon or by visiting Tools in Avast Security and clicking Open within the Avast Passwords section.